At the moment, the TikTok app is only available for smartphones, not for Windows and Mac. In this article, we will show you 2 ways to use TikTok on your PC or Mac, either through the TikTok website or by using Screen Mirroring/Cast.
TikTok's desktop site is very easy to use and allows you to browse TikToks at your leisure from your computer. 2 drawbacks are that you can't download TikTok videos from the desktop site and you can't use the built-in tools to edit your videos.
Head to the TikTok website and log in your account. You can also browse some trending videos on this page.
If you don't want to use the browser and log in your account, you can watch TikTok videos on Mac/Windows simply by mirror/cast your iPhone/Android app. Here we will show you how.
AirPlay feature allows you to effortlessly share or mirror almost anything from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch screen to any AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV. For Android users, the same feature is called Cast.
But how to mirror or cast from iOS/Android to Mac/PC? Well, with X-Mirage installed, your Mac and PC turns AirPlay 2-enabled and Google cast enabled, you can mirror/cast the screen from iOS/Android to Mac/PC.
How to mirror/cast TikTok video from iOS/Android to Mac/PC? Follow below steps.
1. Install X-Mirage on your Mac or Windows. Make sure your iOS or Android device with TikTok are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac/Windows.
2. Open Control Center on your iOS device:
3. Tap Screen Mirroring.
4. Tap X-Mirage from below Screen Mirroring receiver list. If you installed X-Mirage on multiple Mac or PC, pay attention to the device name.
5. Now your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch screen is mirrored to the Mac.
Run TikTok and you will see it on your Mac/Windows.
If you are using Android:
1. Swipe down from the top of your Android device to reveal the Quick Settings panel.
2. Look for and select a button labeled Cast.
3. A list of Chromecast devices on your network will show up. Choose your Mac.
4. Your Android screen will appear on the Mac. Then play TikTok.
X-Mirage also allows to you record TikTok videos to MP4. Simply click below circle icon to start the TikTok video recording.