If you are tired of playing games on a small Android screen, then it is time for you to play Android games on TV with a larger screen. The most popular 4K TV monitor provides the excellent image quality. Your friends are able to sit next to you and share your best moves or greatest gaming moments. But how can you play Android games on a smart TV? The most effective solution is Chromecast. In addiction to streaming videos and audios, it is also possible to stream games. It lets you mirror everything on your Android to a large TV. Most Android phones support to use the casting shortcut in the quick settings panel, but Samsung Galaxy devices don’t have this options. This article will show you how to play Android games on smart TV from both.
Cast your screen using screen cast in the quick settings panel
1. Swipe down from the top of your Android device to reveal the Quick Settings panel.
2. Select Screen Cast. If you can not find the button, tap on the pencil icon and add the Screen Cast button.
3. A list of Chromecast devices on the same network will show up, select your smart TV.
Cast your screen using the Google Home app
If your Android phone doesn’t support shortcut option, like a Samsung Galaxy or an LG handset, you can still mirror your phone by the Google Home app.
1. Download the Google Home app from the Play store, install and open the app.
2. Slide open the menu and tap the Cast Screen/Audio button, then accept the “not optimized” warning message.
3. Tap the name of your smart TV, you will be able to see your Android screen on your smart TV, then play any Android games on your TV.