With AirPlay and Apple TV, you can easily share your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch screen on the bigger TV screen and stream video to it. However, sometimes a desktop is more common, especially in the offlice. So many people ask is it possible to airplay phone screen to Windows? The answer is yes.
X-Mirage supports AirPlay Mirroring to any Mac or PC and adds the ability to record what's on your screen as well as audio. It also lets you mirror more than one device at a time onto the same screen. It is not compatible with Apple TV.
1. Install X-Mirage on your Windows. Make sure your iOS device and Windows are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center.
3. Tap AirPlay. Now you can see available AirPlay-enabled devices.
4. Tap X-Mirage[your PC's name], which is the default name, you can change it in the Settings panel of the interface.
5. Now when you view Photos, Music or Videos, contents will be streamed to your Mac/PC.
If your device isn't using iOS7
1. Connect your iOS device and Mac/PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open Videos, Photos or Music app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
3. Find the AirPlay icon and tap it, tap X-Mirage[your Mac/PC's name], then the contents are streamed to your Mac/PC.