Wanna watch videos, photos, etc. from your iPad on the bigger Samsung TV screen? We will show you how.
With AirPlay 2 available on select Samsung TV models (2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021), you'll be able to stream shows, movies, and music, and cast images from all your Apple devices directly to your TV. Make sure the iPad and Samsung TV are on the same Wi-fi network.
Check out the following list to see which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2:
1. Go to Settings on your TV.
2. Select General - Apple AirPlay Settings. Make Sure Airplay is on.
3. Take your iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open Control Center. (On iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.)
4. Tap Screen Mirroring. Select your Samsung TV.
5. Enter the passcode that appears on your TV on your iPad.
If the above method doesn't work or if your Samsung TV doesn't meet the requirements, try method 2.
When you can't mirror iPad to Samsung TV directly, mirror it to your Windows or Mac, and then connect to the TV.
1. Install X-Mirage on your Mac or Windows. Make sure your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch are conncected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac/Windows.
2. Open Control Center:
3. Tap Screen Mirroring.
4. Tap X-Mirage from below Screen Mirroring receiver list. If you installed X-Mirage on multiple Mac/PC, pay attention to the device name.
5. Now your iPad screen is mirrored to the Mac/Windows you selected.
6. Now connect your computer to Samsung TV. By default, when you connect an TV to a PC, the same image (mirror image) of your desktop appears on the TV.