Home > Google Cast Tips > Mirror Samsung phone to my Mac
Mirroring your mobile phone screen on your Mac can be useful when you're showing off photos, playing a game or giving a demonstration. With X-Mirage installed on your Mac, you'll be able to duplicate your Samsung phone's screen on the bigger Mac screen.
This Screen Mirroring App X-Mirage allows you to easily connect your Samsung phone and your Mac/PC. It provides you a secure connection to protect your data, files and applications. It is simple, easy to use!
With this Connect Phone To TV App, you can also stream videos from Samsung to Mac/PC without limitation. It helps you instantly stream movies, music and photos to your TV! This is one of the best screen mirroring app for Mac users.
X-Mirage allows you to mirror multiple Android or iOS phones/tablets at the same time. It's perfect for palying game with your family or friends. Besides, it also allow you to record each screen to seperate files with sounds.
Follow below steps to mirror/cast Samsung phone screen to Mac.
1. Download and install X-Mirage on your Mac or Windows. Please make sure your Mac and Samsung phone are on the same Wi-fi network.
2. Drag down the Notification panel from home screen.
3. Tap the Smart View button.
4. A list of Chromecast devices on your network will show up. Choose your Mac.
5. Your Samsung phone screen will appear on the Mac.